If you want to join Terra Vitis, here are the steps to follow
1. Ask for your region’s specifications from the regional coordinator.
2. Carry out an entrance diagnosis with the referent vinegrower-winemaker in your region. This is an opportunity to talk about the specifications point by point and to set out a plan of action to meet the requirements for certification.
3. Join the association in your region (membership fees paid annually).
4. Pass your first certification audit.
5. Congratulations! You are now certified!
6. Continue your commitment every year towards sustainable agriculture.*
*Certification is awarded once a vintage.